Have you ever wanted to ask your successful upline their secret for how they sell so much of your product? Check out these 10 tips to sell more (and make more money) in ONE week at the End of Month!
Let’s assume it’s Monday, the beginning of the week. End of Month is swiftly approaching in ONE week. You are nowhere close to your goal. What can you do in ONE week in your business? A LOT. Here are some “backpocket” ideas to pull out when you are in a bind and needing to hit your goal!
- Book 3 parties. It’s Monday remember? You do not need more than a week to hold a successful online party! Schedule 2 for Thursday night (back to back times perhaps 8:00PM and 9:00PM) and 1 for Sunday evening. These are generally great days for online parties and you have plenty of time to pre-post and wrap up orders by End of Month! Hint…offer something super special to anyone willing to help you hit your goals if they host in this week!
- Host an Open House. Yep, it does not take weeks of notice. We live in a fast paced world and people forget when you tell them a month in advance. Schedule a Thursday morning coffee & shop open house, grab a dozen bagels and brew a big pot of coffee, add some fun creamers, juice, water and grab a dozen doughnuts and you are ready to go.
- Host your own party, Friday and Saturday nights are for parties! Host your own, keep it simple, I prefer a later night cupcakes and champagne theme or even mid afternoon when the mamas can escape for 30-45 minutes. Have your testers out and offer a special deal if they come shop with you in person!
- Send out samples, follow up and take orders. It’s Monday! You can offer up 10 sample packs TODAY and get them in the MAIL today. Most people will have them in their hands by Weds or Thursday at the latest. This leaves you several days to follow up and incentivize them to order before the end of month.
- Host a Mystery Host Party in your VIP group. Round up those last straggler orders and give away the host credit or perks to one lucky winner! I love a good theme and this week is Shark Week…one of our Dream Pink gals, Kami posted the cutest Snark Week themed mystery host party that capitalizes on this trendy topic.
- Ask for Help. If you are legitimately close to hitting your goal this month, reach out INDIVIDUALLY and tell people you are working really hard and just wanted to see if they needed anything. This does not have to be desperate..but here is the key, don’t do it every single month. You should have a solid plan most months that has your sales done well before the end of month but life happens. If you only use this as a backpocket strategy and only employ it when you REALLY need it or you are REALLY pushing for a big goal, its much more effective.
- Tell the world. Along those same lines, stop hiding and lurking and shout out that you are working your business and trying to accomplish big things! When you let the Universe and the people around you know that you are serious, and you SHOW IT, when they SEE you working your business consistently and intentionally they are much more likely to support you and help!
- FOLLOW UP FRENZY. I am telling you right now, you have not followed up with all your customers. I guarantee it, you probably don’t even know who they all are! We get fixated on the few customers who come back to us frequently and easily but guess what, they already own a lot of our products! You need to hit the customers you forget you even have. Step 1) Write down EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER. Go through all social media channels, friends lists, private messages, online orders, VIP groups and email lists and write them down. Weed out people who never respond. Who is left? Have you talked to every one of them THIS month? DOUBTFUL! Pull out your top 70 and contact 10 every single day…even if you don’t get sales immediately I promise you will see the results over the next few weeks. Work on your verbiage so you come across as genuine, professional and friendly, you do not have to be pushy, salesy or desperate, in fact that does not work!
- Look for a last minute event, show, or creative way to sell your products. Maybe its a flash sale, VIP box, special offer, a last minute craft show, setting up at your hair salon or gym on a Saturday afternoon, hell maybe you have a garage sale and you set out a posh table, when the going gets tough, the tough get really freaking creative. STOP stopping yourself before you even try. Maybe you try something different and you fail! So what?! Maybe you get 1 little order, its 1 more order and 1 more customer than you had before.
- DON’T GIVE UP. Unless it’s midnight Pacific Time and you still have not hit your goal…then you are allowed to go to bed and know that tomorrow is a new day and a new month. You will not hit every goal. Sometimes you give it your very best and it’s just not enough. That is a hard pill to swallow. But what’s harder? Knowing you truly gave it 100% and missed it. Or giving it 20% and then wondering what could happen if you stopped holding yourself back? Self sabotage is real. Get out of your own damn way!
Go Ahead and Pin Me! You know you want to!