Today we are going to talk about using a TOOL in your recruiting system. Any tool is a great way to hook your potential new team members and get more information about the business into their hands so they can make the decision of how your company fits into their life!
Here at Perfectly Posh, we love all things PRETTY and PINK so I use a pink envelope or a cute poly mailer when I build my PINK packs.
So what do you put in your business packet?
- Your Catalog or Paper…we use an awesome Posh Paper and I always include one in my recruiting packets because they are beautiful and professional and tell the story of our brand.
- Samples…if at all possible, if you have a way to let your potential customers or team members TRY before they BUY it is a great way to help them have a product experience. This can make the difference between a packet tossed to the counter and never looked at again or a package that is actually used and opened.
- Your contact information or business card. Always always always be sure that all of your information is labeled and points your potential team members back to you directly. Make sure you are open for business and easy to contact! *Tip* Put your face on your business card! People may not remember your name but putting a face with a name helps a ton!
- Information on how to start the business! We have a pretty kit card that details exactly how much it costs to get started, the value and everything that is included to help new team members get started in their new business.
- A personal note-This is one of the most important things you can include in your recruiting packets! This reinforces the relationship you are building with this new lead. Take a few minutes to thank them for looking over the information and trying your product and most importantly, open up your mouth and tell them WHY you think they would be AWESOME at this! Giving a sincere compliment makes a huge difference and takes away any pushy vibes.
- Your Personal Success Story! You have one, I promise. Whether your business has allowed you to pay the car payment each month, or just helped you stretch your grocery budget, open your mouth and SHARE how your business has changed YOUR life. People relate to the personal connection! Tell your story and choose to shine!
That’s it! That is everything I include in my pink packets for team building! Wanna check it out and see exactly what these tools look like? Check out my YouTube Channel for more information on this subject!
Have an awesome day, and be sure to tune in tomorrow for Day 4 of our 10 Day Recruiting Refresh!